- Tokyo HackerSpace
- Tokyo HackerSpaceの購読を管理する
- Safecast radiation discussion group
- Safecast radiation discussion groupの購読を管理する
- Yoshinari Nakayama
- Fukasawa, Setagaya, Tokyo (postal : 158-0081)
- Japanese (mother language), English (Self studied), Korean (Learned from friends).
- Playing guitar (accoustic guitar mainly), translation (English > Japanese / simple Korean > Japanese), cooking (most Japanese foods, simple italian foods, etc..), baking breads / bans / donuts, Taking Photo, video-taping, sound editing (using sound forge) etc...
- How to make food radiation affect measureging instruments, how to make it communicate with other devices to share the result. (Today, there are increasing numbers of people measuring radiation of variety of foods, but those instruments (even from Belarus) are still expensive and have no interface to export result to DB or to the internet.)., (Actually, I do not have specific skill / knowledge on those field at all at this moment, would like to learn what we can do now, and what we may be able to do in the future..)
- 1年 5週